Sunday, February 14, 2016

Mardi Gras

Mardi Gras is coming and that means Ash Wednesday and Lent are not to far behind.

I set an intimate table for two with masks and beads and coins. How are you All ? I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day and were filled with Lots of Love.





My cake stands consist of a green cake plate with a purple smaller cake plate topped with a beautiful silver mask and jewels and cascading beads.

I've never been to a Mardis Gras celebration nor to New Orleans but its on  to do my list.I would love to tour the old streets and just admire all the wonderful architecture

The smell of all the different foods I bet would be amazing oh and the music would be spectacular.


So I will just envision I am traveling thru there on a leisure Holiday.

 Will you join me as I think about Mardis Gras and New Orleans? have you been there yourself? I imagine quite a few of you have and tell me is it as remarkable as it sounds? Well have to put that further on my to do List yes indeed.have a wonderful week and this week Pray for someone  who is struggling with something whatever it is let them know you are there and feel their hurt.

Join us for Between Naps on the porch , Home is where the Boat is , Candlelight your Supper, Cuisine Kathleen and so many more Creative insightful whimsical and just plain fun Blogs that are out there .Have a great week.Susie

6 comments:

  1. Susie, you did a fabulous Mardi Gras table! I love the purple stemware. It is nice and bright.
    I have been to New Orleans, but not for Mardi Gras...it is my favorite place in the country. I want to go back one more time before I croak!
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marigene thank you for telling me about New Orleans I always try to visualize these places in my head and love to hear when someone really gets to go to these places it seems so magical.thanks for stopping buy.Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful,just like the lady who created it xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someday when either one of us hits the Lottery we are going to go there you for your music me for the food and enjoy New Orleans for real.Susie

      Delete
  4. A lovely table. The colors are stunning. You really have the most beautiful and varied cake plates. Love the beads and berries decorating the table. Your napkins are perfect for this table. I enjoyed this post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Valerie we have got to get together and share all our plate collections.I wish I had better lightening like you have when you photograph your tables.Susie

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and critiques. Thank you so much.