Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Red Christmas after all

Ok I gave in and made not one but two red tables.I made one only on the table I refused to pull out all my hard work on the pink. So only the table got done. Hello my friends in blogland.It's four days before Christmas and I'm going to finish my Christmas tables. I am driving 10 hours Christmas morning to visit my son in Oregon

So I 'm just going to share the Pics and wish everyone a very Merry ,Joyful and Loving Christmas.




It was my cookie baking weekend.The weather fully cooperated by raining, cold and just awful.So at 8:30 am I ran outside in between rain breaks and grabbed as many pinecones and pine boughs I could grab and made this table.The wonderful smell of Holiday cookies, red table, and Hallmark Christmas movies made for a great day. Enjoy








some of the 11 batches of cookies I made Yum
Merry Christmas to all, may your blessings be many and may you remember the reason for the season, Jesus!!!!

1 comment:

  1. SUSIE, the red is awesome and the pine cones help make this table very CHRISTMAS LOOKING.PLEASE BE SAFE DRIVING AND ENJOY YOUR SELF YOU DESERVE IT. ROY MISS YOU

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and critiques. Thank you so much.