Sunday, June 8, 2014

annivarsary table


 Although I just moved in to my first apartment I had this table idea running thru my head since Christmas and had to put it together because I was obsessing about it

I wanted to create an elegant Anniversary table I haven't planned the menu only the  setting but come on when you have been married for 40 years  you should be dining out


 not eating in so the menu really doesn't matter does it?



Add a little candle lite for romance that is why we celebrate isn't it? 





I picked up this wonderful cake plate at an antique store I love the detailing in this work

I layered silver plates and white together for the elegant look I was seeking and the tiny circles on the plates remind me of bubbles like from champagne
one pink flower just for a tiny pop of color


always pull out the finer crystal for a special event


and serve a special dessert to the loved one you are celebrating


well I m ready to celebrate for this anniversary party hope you like it and enjoy your weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful...love the elegant metallics. Such a special table for your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bev for your great comment

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and critiques. Thank you so much.