Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Sayin Goodbye

Well I made this table for early Spring and never got to post it. Seeing as I am packed and there is no way I can create a table with just clothes in a suitcase I am going to pull this one out now and use it as a farewell bye bye to California.

We came here in 1979 because of the extreme cold winters in Chicago my oldest son only being two years old. we came for a visit to see if we would like California. Well 36 years later its time to say goodbye.

I made this table with all this beautiful greenery growing around the yard I don't know what it is called but so pretty when in full bloom

I captured little birds popping out everywhere  and used my twig chargers which so look like giant bird nests.

With lace tablecloth and silver runner and these adorable little measuring cups with ladybugs and picket fences so say Spring to me.

For those of you who have followed me and my blog this past year you will note I have had some major upheavals in my life. well  Its about to get upheaved once more. the home that was gifted to me by the wonderful 97 year old man that I was care giver too didn't sit well with his sons.(does anyone spell Greed here) and they did not honor their fathers  wishes instead are literally throwing me out  of their home four months early so I could not save the money that my dear old man nor I were shooting for so I could get deposits for an apartment.

So here is the Quandary I am in stay where I have two jobs but no place to live or move where I have a place to live but no jobs.

 Momma bird looking out for her flock of babies oh there is one she can see him now
The only problem with this lovely solution is the place to live is in Seattle Wa.Two states 685 miles due north.this is all going to happen on June 1st I will pack my baby kitties and my computer and take two days to drive up north. I have two major interview s the days I arrive.

So as I post this pretty spring table I am going to ask all my blogger friends and pals who have sent prayers,well wishes and heartfelt truths that totally did  help pull me together and cope 

To be like these birds and flock together around me. please send your prayers comments well wishes statements of joy Bible verse and any thing else you want to add in helping me trust in a higher power that this is all supposed to come together  and make my life enjoyable filled with laughter joy hope and Love .I've had enough downer time to last several life times and it just wears you out.

So as you glance upon my Green table for spring please keep me in your hearts and prayers. I am so very afraid and so very excited to start life anew. New friends new someone in my life if that is a plan,new sites to see and do new things to explore new careers of what ever I want to do

There are several birds placed in this cage but to me it is a symbol of being trapped on june 1st I that bird in that cage will  be set free to find herself to reach out and find whatever happiness I seek and that will be on this journey with me.

So all my blogger family I need you now please help me find my wings to soar where there is no family .no familiarity, no friend just a desire to live there and BE THERE

Desire so deep that the universe is propelling me there in only twelve days. wish me luck courage and grace oh faith in finding work immediately is a blessing I seek I want to volunteer for special events

so I say Good buy to California my home for 39 years goodby divorce goodby loneliness goodbye crippling emotions and water droughts I'm spreading my wings to the emerald city a city with so much green beauty yes it rains all time seven months a year.BUt I need all of you to encourage me empower me to be come all that I am supposed.Please wish a safe journey, send happy thoughts and let me know not to be scared but to embrace this new life.I love all you bloggers in blog land and I truly need all of you in my life so although I say good buy to California I say HELLO SEATTLE my doors will be forever open if anyone wants to come visit just blog me or email me I will be happy to direct you on over i will be joing Susan at bewteen naps on the porch,funky junk interiors and lets celebrate  linky party. I claim love to all of you beautiful women you whom are strong, empowering, bold, fearless, grammas, hold on tight good so please help me on my nest journey of hope excitement passion and FUN.I LOVE YOU ALL OUT THERE THANK YOU FOR INSPIRING OTHERS like me Susie Holler 

8 comments:

  1. We all love you in Blogland. Our prayers are with you. What a great new adventure you are on. Seattle is beautiful. The rain is comforting and envelops you in a soft warm blanket. Keep going forward it will be wonderful in the near future. I think you will look back very shortly and be happy at what you are now doing. Many blessings for you dear lady. P.S. Your table is stunning, beautiful, and symbolic of your new adventure. To me it symbolizes freedom and happiness. Have a safe journey. Valerie R.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MY friend Val thank you for inspiring me for always commenting so sweetly on my pages.I love your kindness and your tables are always a wonder of pure joy to see. please keep in touch with me as I journey on.Love to you and your family Susie

      Delete
  2. Susie, another Wonder in your Table Scape postings the bird theme is a great theme, being that your starting a new flight in your life. Where ever this flight takes you remember I,ll always Love You and the years we had good and bad. Love Roy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roy for your well wishes and always your Love hope that I journey well and finally get this right.love Susie

      Delete
  3. Wishing you much happiness and many blessings in your new location.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joy and I am certainly going to try.how awesome to have Joy in your life everyday.!Susie

      Delete
  4. I'm sorry to hear about all you've been through, it sounds like this move will be a whole new opportunity for you - all the best! I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susie,
    While it is certainly sad to hear of all of your unfortunate circumstances, it has served to unite a lot of bloggers and dreamers (like me) to think of you, root for you, and pray for you. I pray that you will look back at this time and be able to see God's hand of provision for you all along, even though you may not be aware of it at the moment. Hang in there, and keep trusting Him; He is completely trustworthy!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and critiques. Thank you so much.